Monday

Self Evaluation

Attainment = 3
I think that i need to push up this grade as i should aim high. I don't think that i have achieved anything so far, but we haven't done much this term. I feel my presentation was good and it aimed to meet the stabdards of a good presenattion!!
I feeli put a lot of effort into the work i do.And do try my best to complete all of my work on time as efficiently as possible.
Punctuality = 3
I am punctual and on time a lot of the times. My Work is usually at a good standard and i do try mey best that i
Submission and quality of homework = 4
I complete all my tasks well and all of my blog work. Although sometimes i do not complete it staright away but it does always get finished usualy before deadlines. It is presented neatly with all of my work proof read!! (sometimes)
Ability to work independently = 4
I feel i am working independantly on my blog but sometimes i think the work needs to be elaborated more and in detail so that i understand what it is that has to be done.
Quality of writing = 4
I feel i have the ability to write well but need 2 include media terminology so that i can get used to writing in this style.
Organisation of Media folder = 4
My media folder is organised well. All of my notes are kept in order so that they will help me revise in time for the exams.
Oral contributions in class = 3
I could work more in class by getting involved in the discussions we tend to have. But overall my work in the lessons is good and always gets completed.
Standard of Module 5 blog = 4
very good more could be added in terms of research and analysis.
Standard of Module 6 blog = 2
need to add more, and catch up on the work i have missed


(www)
*My ability to work independantly on my independant study is good
*Module 5 is an area i feel i am confident at
*Key concept area is strong and have a better understandinf of SHEP
(ebi)
*Med 6 Blog
*Module 6 is an area of weakness and needs improvement.
*More usage of theories and theorists and media terminology

No comments: