Monday

Action Plan

Book research, prefrebally with qoutes and how i will use them - Sunday 26th October 2008
In order for me to use this in my final essay, i will have to have many quotes to support my ideas and back up my information. These will be used as evidence and points i could use to argue whether they relate to my text and how they are important.
Watch my movie again - Sunday 26th October 2008

In order for me to know my text well, i should watch the movie atleast once over the holidays. During this time it would be good to take down notes as they will help me later on as well.
Research Theorist Stuart Hall. - Monday 27th October 2008

This is a cultural theorist who will be very relevant to my text. This is due to the fact that i am going to be talking about people frpm different minorities so this theorist will be of good research to add to my text.
Start my bibliography. - Friday 24th October 2008

So that i can use these links when it come to my final peice. It is also good to know hwere all the information comes from incase i want to go back and there could be more relevant information on the site. It will only just make it easier for my final essay.
Research more about representation - Monday 27th October 2008

As we are studying this as an exam topic, it is good because my whole essay is based on representation on. By having different thoughts and research on this, it means that i will have more knowledge and it will help me in my exam as well as independant study.
Focus on Key Concepts - Thursday 26th October 2008

As i these will help my essay paragraphs flow, so it makes more sense. This will help me in my as retake exam as well as my final a2 exams so it is an area where i have to have good experiance in writing about the key concepts and concept flow paragraphs.
Research into Theorists and apply to my text - Monday 27th October

I need to include more theorist, at th moment i have additional theorists like Richard Dyer and Stuart Hall but i must come up with more.
Research Into SHEP - Monday 3rd November

I need to apply these wider contexts to y independant study, so the quicker i research it, means thta i can start applying it to my independant study straight away. As well as to my blog and extra research.
Complete all Blog Tasks -
Tuesday 2nd November
Make sure that all blog Tasks are complete so that i am up to date with everything on my blog.

No comments: