Saturday

AO1= KEY CONCEPTST
I will consider improving my Migrain analysis because i feel i am weak in the key concept area. By continously analysing moving image texts, will mean that i will be able to become confident in this area.
AO2 = WIDER CONTEXT
This is an area of weakness. i will look at a range of different media related texts so that i can improve this area as i will need to know this in the exam.
AO3.1 ISSUES/DEBATES AND THEORIES.
I will consider researching theorists that will be relevant to this specific module. This will help me later in the unit as well as making me more confident.
AO3.2 COMPARE AND ACCOUNT FOR SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES
This is a strong area and i am good atthis. I have sed various different amounts of research methods which i have applied to my independant study.
AO5 RESEARCH TECHNIQUES.
A strong area, i feel i can reearch well without just copy and pasting. I can justify my research and link back to how it relates to my text etc.

No comments: