Monday

Self Evaluation

· Attainment:3
I have made progress from my last interim. This is because before I did not have sufficient information on my independent study, and now that I have started to write it, I have gained more and more information along the way.


· Effort : 3
I really think that I do put a lot of effort in and do try my best. However, it could be improved a lot more. I think this term I have put in a lot of effort into all of my work but it still can be improved a lot more.


· Punctuality:3
This area really needs to improve as I am frequently turning up late to lessons. However, when I do come, it’s never the case of forgetting equipment as I always have what will be needed within the specific day’s lesson.


· Submission and quality of homework:2
I feel that my quality and submission of homework has improved vastly since the last interim report. This is because all my homework is completed to a high standard. I would like to make sure that I put in a lot of effort this term so that this could perhaps go up to a 1.


· Ability to work independently:2
I feel I can work independently really well; I did need help with my independent study as I was unsure but that is not a problem. I have started my independent study and am still independently researching through different media texts.

· Quality of writing:3
I personally think that my quality of writing still needs to improve. I need to practise structuring my essays as I usually just tend to have all the paragraphs muddled up!! This term I have learnt a lot of different media theorists and key terms which would aid in helping my quality of writing.

· Organisation of Media folder:2
I have given myself a 2 for my media folder as I got a credit for it when it was checked in class!! My media folder is organised well, and I always make sure to put all of my notes and handouts in the correct order.

· Oral contributions in class:4
I don’t really think that I contribute much in lessons as much as I should. This is partly due to the fact that sometimes it takes time for me to be able to understand something we are learning about, which results in not being able to answer confidently.

· Standard of Module 5 blog:3
I feel my blog has all of the homework tasks completed which have been asked to be done. However, I feel that when I am researching about my independent study, even when I just read through information, I should post that onto my blog. This is because maybe it will come handy when writing my essay.


· Standard of Module 6 blog:4
I think that this blog is not up to that much of a high standard as my med 5 blog. This could be due to the fact that Mr Bush just gives us a lot of extra work!! But the work that I have completed on the blog has been completed to a satisfactory level, which could easily be improved.


ebi:
*Need more work to do on med 6 blog
*Attend lessons on time

www:
*All of my work is up to date
*My independant study is half complete

No comments: